Update: Sun 03 Jan 2021 01:07:15 PM CET
On this page you find a nice collection of pictures with optical illusions and visual effects. Have fun with the impressive pictures!
Geometric illusions and strange angles
- Geometric phenomena and strange pictures.
- Parallel or oblique objects?
- Relativity: Straight or curved lines?
- Where is a line ending and where does it go?
- Do not trust your eyes. Do not be fooled.
- Squares in different sizes.
- Enjoy fascinating pictures with crazy effects.
- This collection shows many images with visual illusions in which straight lines appear crooked or bent. The environment of the objects influences our perception.
- Great pictures show spatial illusions.
Color illusions, brightness phenomena and contrast effects
- Relativity of brightness.
- Subjective brightness differences.
- Imaginary patches and contrasts.
- Impressive lighting effects and contrast effects.
- Fun with colors and color effects.
- Discover things that are not drawn on the picture.
Impossible pictures - cognitive illusions
- Look at strange pictures and find the mistake.
- Strange structures in 3D space.
- Find impossible figures with senseless geometry.
- Penrose. A special type of illusion.
Strange depth, size and 3D illusions
- Test the accuracy of your 3D vision.
- See various objects and decide which one is smaller and which is larger.
- Do you know the difference between short and long lines?
- Unusual perspective and what you can do with it.
Motion illusion, static images appear to move
- Illusory motion: static images appear to move.
- Images in this section are static, without animation or image change.
- Stunning images and fascinating effects.
- The motion illusion is based on the cognitive effects of interacting color contrasts and shape position.
- Illusory motion in the brain.
- Let your brain create non-existent objects
- Appearances are deceiving.
- Make out objects without contours or any details.
- Simple pictures - amazing optical illusion.
- The brain interprets the images of the eye and expands known structures into imaginary objects.
You like the pictures with the optical illusions? You mean something is missing here? Write a comment.